- Cookies – User’s data regarding the Website visit, in particular: domain name, IP address, type of operating system and browser;
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
- Personal Data Administrator – the Website administrator and Users' personal data administrator: INSPIRE MIRELLA PIWISZKIS-SAWONIAKA with its registered office in 04-950 Warszawa, ul. Patriotów 121/ 3;
- Service – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended), consisting of access by the Administrator via the Website or via e-mail content dedicated to the fields of [●];
- User – a person using the Website;
- Website – website at: www.inspire.edu.pl.
II. GENERAL REGULATIONS
III. USERS' PERSONAL DATA
- Contact with the personal data protection officer appointed by the Personal Data Administrator is possible at the following email address: mirella[at]inspire.edu.pl, correspondence address: Mirella Piwiszkis, 04-950 Warszawa, ul. Patriotów 121/ 3.
- The Personal Data Administrator processes Users' personal data using the Website, which has been made available by Users in the comments on the Website, in the browsing history, in the User’s e-mail correspondence with the Personal Data Administrator.
- The Personal Data Administrator processes the following Users' personal data:
- name and surname;
- email address;
- Telephone number;
- any other personal data provided by the User;
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary. At the same time, the Personal Data Administrator informs that sharing personal data is necessary to answer the question or publishing a comment, and consenting to their processing is a condition for providing access and the possibility of using the Website.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- In accordance with the GDPR, the User whose personal data is processed by the Personal Data Administrator has the following rights:
- the right to access your data;
- the right to rectify them;
- the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten);
- the right to limit processing personal data;
- the right to object;
- if personal data are processed on the basis of consent – the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal and the right to transfer data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in this paragraph of the Policy, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator by sending an appropriate message in writing or by e-mail to the address of the Personal Data Administrator or data protection officer indicated in this Policy.
V. RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Website Users' personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- providing Services and providing access to content collected on the Website – Art. 6 clause 1a GDPR;
- for analytical and statistical purposes, for the purposes of examining Users' preferences and improving the quality of Services offered – Art. 6 clause 1f GDPR;
- in order to enable answering the questions asked by the User – Art. 6 clause 1f GDPR (Personal Data Administrator’s legitimate interest);
- for marketing purposes of the Personal Data Administrator, cooperating entities and authorized entities, for the purposes of analyzing and personalizing offers of services provided through the Website, as well as consisting in promoting the Personal Data Administrator’s services and managing services – Art. 6 clause 1f GDPR;
- in legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator, in particular for archiving purposes and to ensure the security of data storage – Art. 6 clause 1f GDPR.
- The recipient of personal data will be entities cooperating with the Personal Data Administrator, ie: [●]. For the proper functioning of the Website, it may be necessary for the Personal Data Administrator to use the services of external entities, such as e.g. an accounting office, law firms, entities operating the Website, and advertising agencies. The Personal Data Administrator uses only the services of such entities that provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that personal data is protected and processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- The transfer of data by the Personal Data Administrator does not occur in every case and not to all recipients or categories of recipients indicated in the Policy. The Personal Data Administrator transfers data only when it is necessary to achieve a given purpose of processing personal data and only to the extent necessary to achieve it.
- User’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
- The User’s personal data will be stored until the User withdraws his consent to the processing of personal data or until further processing of the User’s personal data proves unnecessary from the point of view of the purpose of processing the User’s personal data.
- Databases are protected from being viewed by third parties. The Personal Data Administrator secures the processed data using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Users' data are secured against unlawful destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
- The Personal Data Administrator makes special diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by it is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that enables identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
VI. COOKIES POLICY
- When using the Website, Cookies are automatically collected.
- The Website uses the following cookies:
- Session Cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the web browser,
- Permanent Cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User,
- Third Party Cookies, collected using e.g. Facebook pixels; these files allow measuring the effectiveness of advertisements and analyzing the actions taken by Website Users, as well as enabling them to display tailored ads.
- Cookies contain basic information about Users (e.g. identifier) as well as information needed for optimization and proper display of content placed on the Website. By using Cookies, it is possible to constantly improve the structure and content of the Website so that it meets the needs of Users as much as possible.
- Information stored in Cookies are used, among others, to:
- registering Users' preferences,
- adapt the Website to the User’s preferences, in particular to create aggregate statistics and analyzes that help the Personal Data Administrator understand how Users use the Website;
- personalization and publication of advertising content posted on the Website, consistent with the interests of Users.
- The User has the right to stop providing Personal Data Administrator information as part of Cookies. To do this, the User is obliged to change the settings in the currently used web browser.
- The use of restrictions by the User in placing Cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
- User’s Cookies can be used by advertisers and business partners cooperating with the Personal Data Administrator.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Policy was prepared on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular in the field of personal data protection. In matters not covered by this Policy, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the provisions of the GDPR.
- By using the Website, the User accepts this Policy.
- This Policy applies from 01.06.2020.
- The Personal Data Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Policy at any time.